Tips For Getting Approved For A Merchant Account!
Credit Requirement: Must have credit above 600 FICO (not required for Check Services). If you credit is not above 600 you can have a Cosigner that is an business owners / Partner / Spouse / or Parent of the principals.
- 3 months worth of merchant statements if you have them.
- 3 months of bank statements (personal or business).
- Articles of Corp or Business License.
- Sample letter that you send to the Credit Bureaus or the letter explaining the process you use to increase your client’s credit score.
- Website URL (Your website can ONLY offer “Credit Repair.” Loan Mod, ID Theft, & Debt Settlement/Negotiations Services cannot be listed on your same site) and must have service description, pricing, refund or cancellation policy, privacy statement and contact info, address and phone number.
- Copy of the agreement your customer signs should have the service description, pricing, refund or cancellation policy, privacy statement and contact info, address and phone number.
- You must agree to use this merchant account for “Credit Repair” services ONLY. (Nothing Else).
- You must agree to never use your own credit cards on your own merchant account (not even for testing purposes).
- You must agree to always give immediate refunds to anyone that requests one to avoid charge backs (your account will be closely monitored for this).